Register as our users to enjoy the following services:
- Make use of the complimentary meeting space and facilities at the
Hong Kong Pavilion, for your business meetings and networking events
- Have your market information, such as screening and event schedules, and booth number etc included in HKTDC advertisements and publicity measures
- Have the trailer of your film projects displayed at various venues
- Display your marketing materials in the Hong Kong Pavilion,
With a one-off registration, you can enjoy submission and update of the above information.
Registration Deadline: 3 May 2017 12noon (HK Time)
Business Support Centre at the Hong Kong Pavilion,
Complimentary facilities include:
- Basic furniture
- Computer with internet connection
- Telephone (for local call)
- Facsimile machine (for local fax)
- Plasma TV
- Coffee & tea
Who can book these facilities?
- Hong Kong citizens with valid Hong Kong identity cards or passports, or
- Staff of film & entertainment companies with businesses registered
in Hong Kong, or
- HAF 2013 - 2017 Filmmakers, or
- Overseas guests accompanied by the above-mentioned personnel.
**Please note that the venue and facilities are strictly for business purposes only and on first-come-first served basis.
To make a booking, please click here
to register yourself as a system user first. Please note that all bookings are subject to confirmation via email from our staff
Film companies with business registration in Hong Kong can enjoy the following HKTDC publicity offers:
- Mentioning in HKTDC print ads in trade magazines (subject to availability)
- Distribution of leaflets or other printed matters at the Hong Kong Pavilion in
- Film trailer display at the Hong Kong Pavilion in
How to enjoy the above-mentioned publicity opportunities?
To submit your market information, film trailer and marketing material information online, please click here
to register yourself as a system user first.
Due to limited resources, we may not be able to accommodate all requests regarding the above-mentioned facilities. Opportunities are available on a first-come-first-served basis.